Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Little Man

This is a picture I drew of a neighbor's little boy, who goes by "Little Man" or "Stink" as his father calls him.  I did this for them as a Christmas gift. 


I'm going to try to post more often.  I'm having trouble uploading pictures and I found out that I need Firefox in order to download the pictures so for right now I have to use my husband's laptop to do that because I am very careful about what I put on my computer as I have work on here that I do not need to lose. 

Well, hope all is going well with everyone and thanks for visiting. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Donna, thank you for visiting my blog. I would love to have you come back and become a follower. I am now following your blog. I also love to draw portraits, but since I injured my right hand a few years ago, I have problem not blurring the graphite. I see that you have not blogged for a while. I hope that I can inspire you to start back again. There are so many wonderful creative people out here in blog-land for you to meet and become friends with. I hope to hear from you again, and see your thumbprint in my list of followers.
    Your newest blogging sister, Connie :)

    ReplyDelete